In September 2016, Firm President Sheryl Axelrod co-moderated the panel, “Bringing NAMWOLF In-House: How to Build Culture & Programs to Increase the Use of NAMWOLF Law Firm Members,” with Jerry Alcazar of Blackwell Burke. The panelists who provided in-house counsel best practices for utilizing NAMWOLF to hire top notch minority and women owned law firms were:
● Mike Cammarota, Managing Director & Senior Director of Legal Services, Global Transactions for Accenture
● Raven Moore, Senior Litigation Counsel for McDonald’s Corporation
● Barry Parsons, Associate General Counsel for Freddie Mac
● Barbara Stevens, Vice President & Corporate Counsel for Prudential Financial
● Melford “Mel” Walker, Senior Counsel for Wells Fargo & Company
The panel began with a discussion of how each of the panelists’ companies used NAMWOLF to improve its diverse hiring and inclusivity programs.