REFERRAL FEE alert! The Axelrod Firm is looking for Commercial Litigation attorneys with books of business to join our woman-owned law firm team!
We’re looking for Commercial Litigation attorneys with books of business to join our certified, woman-owned, NAMWOLF member law firm. Big Law firm refugees are welcome. The Axelrod Firm President Sheryl Axelrod and Partner, Lisa Savitt, both came from Blank Rome, one of the 100 largest law firms in the country.
Tired of your firm just talking the talk but not walking the walk when it comes to treating everyone as equals? Tired of others getting origination credit for your work? During the pandemic, did you see that you can work from anywhere?
We have offices in Philadelphia and Washington, DC, and are open to having offices in other cities, too. We offer:
- a lucrative deal. We front all of the incoming lawyer’s costs attributable to their work. The attorney receives a minimum of 60% of the revenues the attorney brings in on the work they bill above their costs, plus a portion of the revenue received from others doing work on their matters;
- outstanding diverse associates who support our work and client relationships;
- excellent and diverse support professionals with 2 paralegals, a marketing professional, and our Financial Professional to make your practice thrive;
- an enviable client base including of major corporations and governmental entities;
- our membership in NAMWOLF, which entitles the attorney who joins us to attend NAMWOLF meetings where in-house counsel from Fortune 500 companies and major governmental entities come to build relationships with NAMWOLF member law firms. Among external counsel, only NAMWOLF member law firms may attend NAMWOLF meetings;
- our reputation – check us out at www.theaxelrodfirm.com;
- our passion for equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are award-winning diversity champions. Our partners have been recognized with numerous awards including the NAMWOLF Yolanda Coly Advocacy Award, the Temple Law Alumni Association Women’s Champion Award, and the American Bar Association Mayre Rasmussen Award for the Advancement of Women in International Law. Our law firm was even awarded the Diversity Law Institute Diversity Award for our diversity work;
- a great working environment! Ask our associates: Jamie Augustinsky, Arielle Gold, and Kevinn Souffrant;
- work location flexibility. While we are based in Philadelphia, we opened an office in DC to accommodate Firm Partner Lisa Savitt and would be happy to launch other locations, or the lawyer could work from home; and
- support in many other ways to help our lawyers grow their books of business. Just ask Lisa!