Inducted into the Penn State Law School Woolsack Honor Society for graduating in the top 15% of her class.
Jamie L. Augustinsky is an attorney at The Axelrod Firm, PC. She supports the Firm in representing corporations, non-profit organizations and governmental entities in employment, bodily injury and commercial litigation matters in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Jamie has experience representing employers in federal and state courts and in administrative proceedings before federal, state and local human rights agencies. She also has experience counseling and training employers on various workplace issues including employment policies, severance agreements, and compliance with federal, state, and local discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and leave laws.
Jamie is a graduate of Penn State Law School where she was inducted into the Woolsack Honor Society for graduating in the top 15% of her class. During law school, she served as the Executive Comments Editor for the Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation Law Review and was a peer tutor. She also participated in Penn State Law’s Arts, Sports, and Entertainment Law Clinic, and was a certified legal intern for Penn State Law’s Children’s Advocacy Clinic.
After graduating from law school, Jamie completed a one-year judicial clerkship with the Family Court of the State of Delaware. Prior to joining the Firm, she gained experience at mid-sized law firms in Philadelphia and New Jersey defending clients in employment, professional liability, commercial litigation, and general civil litigation matters throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey state and federal courts.
Jamie is committed to community service and has volunteered with various organizations, including Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society.
In her spare time, Jamie enjoys playing intramural sports and dancing. She also enjoys traveling, and her goal is to visit all 50 states.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
Penn State Law School
- Juris Doctorate
- Woolsack Honor Society for graduating in the top 15% of her class
- Executive Comments Editor for the Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation Law Review
- Certified legal intern for Penn State Law’s Children’s Advocacy Clinic
- Penn State Law’s Arts, Sports, and Entertainment Law Clinic
- New Jersey
- The Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The District of New Jersey
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Volunteer, Volunteer Lawyers for Justice
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Volunteer, Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society